Due to regular maintenance, the exhibition will be closed from September 10th to 13th, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience!
The message of the Czech exhibition in Auschwitz is to show the mechanism of deportations from the former Protectorate Bohemia and Moravia to Auschwitz on the background of then situation in the country, above all in the context of the occupational politics of Nazi Germany.
The museum will re-open all its exhibitions on July 1st, 2020. The newest information you can find on the official webpage of the Auschwit-Birkenau Memorial and Museum.
From July 1st the Memorial Site will be available for the visitors as follows:
- 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM December
- 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM January, November
- 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM February
- 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM March, October
- 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM April, May, June, July, August, September