The crematorium was built by ghetto prisoners by order of the SS commandery in October 1942. More then 30 000 corps of the victims of the ghetto, prison in the Small fortress and concentration camp in Litomerice were cremated here.
- Mortality and burial in the ghetto - documentary period drawings and photos
- Four original furnaces, morgue and autopsy room
The Jewish cemetery around the crematorium is symbolic cemetery. Dead bodies were exhumed and buried in front of the Smal fortress after the war. Into today form it was adapted many times till 1972.
Opening time - daily (except on Saturdays) summer time 10am - 6pm / winter time 10am - 4pm
Admission - single/combination
Address - Mestsky hrbitov 325, Terezin; GPS: 5050288,14.15167
Duration - approx. 20 min.
Parking - car/bus 200 m from the object