Small Fortress + Ghetto Museum + Magdeburg barracks
- Adult: 280,- CZK
- Child, student (6-18 years, student card is required), senior (from 65 years: 220,- CZK
- family ticket (max. 2 adults + 3 children): 540,- CZK
Small Fortress or Ghetto Museum + Magdeburg barracks
- Adult: 230,- CZK
- Child, student (6 -18 years, student card is required), senior (from 65 years): 200,- CZK
Single ticket is valid also for these objects: Crematorium, Ceremonial halls and morgue, Columbarium, Prayer room, The Terezín transports
- included in the entrance fee – it is necessary to book it in advance, the guided tour required on spot is not garanteed. In case the guided tour is not available on the spot it is possible to buy printed guidebook (available in many languages for 5 CZK) - for more information see HERE.
- only the authorized guides by the Terezin Memorial are allowed to give tours in the area of the Small Fortress – see the Visitor code.
- disabled (the disability card is required), children until 5 y.o., teachers and bus drivers which are accompanying students’ or pupils’ groups (at most 1 teacher for 10 pupils), former prisoners of concentration camps and of other persecution establishment from WWII, ICOM-members (after showing the ID), press, holders of employee-cards issued by organizations established by the Ministry of Culture of the Czech Republic
Entrance fee reduction:
- each group bigger than 39 persons – CZK 10,- less per person
- senior passport - reduction for holders of the “Senior Pas” (issued by Sun Drive Communications s.r.o.) after showing the passport and ID – 10% (on October 1st, the International Day of Older Persons, is the reduction 40%)
Days of Free Admission
Free entry to selected and permanent exhibitions on:
- 1st June
- 28th September
- 28th October
Applies to objects: Crematorium, Prayer room, Mortuary, Columbarium, Replica of Attics, Ceremonial rooms and the access to e-kiosks.
Free admission to all sites of the Terezín Memorial:
- the third Sunday in May – on the occasion of the Terezín Commemoration Ceremony - this year 2023 it will be the Sunday 21st May
- 27th January – on the occasion of the International Day of Commemoration in Memory of the Victims of the Holocaust and the Prevention of Crimes against Humanity